Take A Break while Doing Project

Well for this time, I got some work to do in a company. I got some project creating a website using ASP.NET. The bad news is I can't frequently updated my blog with new course/notes. The good news is I can provide some tutorial of ASP.NET Web Application Programming after I finished my project and my work.

Well it takes a lot of stamina to do my project and I got exhausted sometime. So I can't prepare a new notes. Actually I have prepared 2 notes, 1 about Analysis and Description of Signal(Linear Signal and System notes) and a notes about Introduction to Operating System(new notes). But I still working on them and maybe it will take a little more time to finish it.

Okay I think that is all for now. From now on I will not frequently updated my blog. Maybe I will concentrate on prepared some more notes and tutorial and I will post them together in one time after I finished it.

Best Regards,

Admin

0 comments: