At last a post again...

For a long time, I haven't updated my blog. Maybe since 1 month ago. Now, I try to update it again. There are some things I want to inform you all. I have thought this for some time. Maybe I will change the style of my blog giving tutorial or course. The course and tutorial will be posted in a post and you don't need to download the file. I will try to change this blog as a reference or maybe you can call it a simple handbook so that you can browse this web to find your solution if you have a problem.

I will also post an e-book or article or paper more actively from now on. There are some interesting e-book I got from the internet and I will share it to you all.

I hope that my blog gave benefit to you all. Also I want to apologize for the bad English that this blog used since I'm trying to improve my English by blogging.

Best Regards

Lil' Gariel

0 comments: