I think it has been so long that I haven't updated this blog. Haha, right now, I decide to get active again in this blog. Well the important thing is I will change my post topics regarding ASP.NET -> PHP, Linear Signal and System will be changed into FPGA Practical DSP using Nios II and MATLAB. I will also try to add an article about trends or issue that faced by the technology nowadays. Maybe I will get article from other source. I will also publish some paper and E-book that I downloaded and collected. There will be various topics including paper and E-book, but it will be related to Cryptography, DSP, Image Processing, and others.
Well I think it's enough information for now. Hope you visit my blog.
Best Regards,
Admin
Changing Styles
Posted by
Lil`Gariel
Friday, February 19, 2010
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment