Well I have just finished my semester exam. At least finished. Haha.
The good news are I can start creating the content of my blog. Maybe I will write a course about Linear Signal and System first.
This is out of my plan, but I have a special interest in this topic. This topic will give you a brief explanation about signal, system, signal transformation using Fourier, Laplace and Z-Transform. Since it's my hardest exam this semester, I still remember many of the topics. I will also give some example in form of question and the solution of course to help the reader in understanding the subject.
Anyway, from now on, my blog will be active. Feel free to visit and post a comment if you have any question. Each of the post will be labelled with the subject, for example : a course of Fourier Transform will be labelled Linear Signal and System. I think that's enough for now. I had a big hope that my post on my blog will give you information that you need.
Best Regards,
Admin
Exam Finally Over !!
Posted by
Lil`Gariel
Saturday, June 27, 2009
at
12:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment