Welcome to Unives !!

Well this is my first blog. And it's mean that this is also my first post.
I decided to create a blog to provide lecture course with some summary and key concept to make all the reader easier to understand about some course in university. The course will be associated with ICT(Information Communication and Technology) since it is my study subject.

Maybe for the first time, some of the topics covered will be Operating System, Cryptography, and Linear Algebra. I will post some course and tutorial related to Computer Engineering subject too. Maybe the topic covered are Linear Signal and System and Microcontroller Programming using Assembly and 8051 MCU series and also Neural Networks. If possible I will also will give you free e-book(maybe in links) about the topic I write in future.

For the time being I will concentrate about making the summary and key concept of the course above. Maybe it will took some time, so I really hope that you all can be patient for that.

I hope you can enjoy and get benefit from my blog. Sometimes I will also post some tips and trick not only in ICT Technology(e.g. internet or computer) but it will also about real life, maybe recipe haha.

Well I think this is enough for the first post. Hope you all enjoy my blog.

Best Regards,
Admin

0 comments: