Well this is the first course about Linear Signal and System. The topic covered on the notes below is the definition of Signal, System, and some mathematical description of Basic Signal. The Basic Signal consist of :
- Unit Step Function(Continous Time and Discrete Time Signal)
- Signum Function(Continous Time Signal)
- Rectangle Function(CT and DT Signal)
- Impulse Function(CT and DT Signal)
- Triangle Function(CT Signal)
- Sinc Function(CT Signal)
- Dirichlet Function(CT Signal)
There are some key points added from my notes when I attended this lecture. This is the first part of the Linear Signal and System Course. Later I will post the course about Signal Transformation, Convolution, Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and Z-Transform. There will be some exercise too and also the solution. But I still need some time to prepare it so I hope for the patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
The notes of the course can be downloaded here. It took longer than I expected to prepare this notes. The notes I created here is based on "Fundamentals of Signal and System" book by M.J. Roberts. The notes that can be downloaded below is in PDF file.
Download Link for the notes(4shared.com) :
Introduction - Mathematical Description of Signal.pdf
Linear Signal and System - Introduction
Posted by
Lil`Gariel
Monday, June 29, 2009
at
12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment